RFQ for supply and installation of IT equipment for the archive of the National Institute for Cultural Heritage
Accordingly, UNESCO is inviting interested companies to submit their offers in accordance to the attached list of IT equipment to be purchased.
The offer should consist of the following documents:
1. Letter of submission with the total price for the listed items, clearly indicating the reference 650RER4000.52.1;
2. Unit price of the equipment items with and without VAT (including delivery and installation in the National Institute for cultural heritage in Tirana);
3. Technical specification of the items being offered;
4. Deadline for delivery of the items, not later than 20 November 2020;
5. Guarantee period;
6. References of your company.
Quotations may be submitted on or before 5 November 2020 by 12.00 pm. at the latest via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Offers received after the deadline indicated above, for whatever reason, shall not be taken into consideration.
Please note that this document is not to be construed in any way as an offer of the contract. Submitted bids will be evaluated and the most competitive company will be offered the contract with UNESCO.