Invitation to bid for the construction of Girls Education Center in Palo, Leyte, Philippines
INVITATION TO BID FOR LARGE WORKS – ITB
(Please quote this UNESCO reference in all correspondence)
Date 1 December 2020
You are invited to submit a bid for the construction of Girls' Educational Center (GEC) based on the building design for a complete fully functioning two-storey building structure located inside the compound of the DepEd Regional Office 8 in Brgy. Candahug, Palo, Leyte in accordance with the present solicitation document.
The Invitation to Bid (ITB) consists of this cover page and the following Annexes:
- Part 1 Bidding Procedures
- Annex I Instructions to Bidders
- Annex II Bid Data Sheet
- Annex III Bid Submission Form
- Annex IV Intention To Bid Form
- Annex V Bidder Information Form
- Part 2 Supply Requirements
- Annex VI Scope of Works
- Annex VII Bill of Quantities
- Annex VIII Technical Specification Form
- Annex IX Drawings (if applicable)
- Part 3 Contract
- Annex X General Terms and Conditions
- Annex XI Special Contract Conditions
- Annex XII Models of Security Forms
Your bid, submitted in a sealed envelope, should reach the following address no later than 31 December 2020 and at 12:00 Noon Jakarta Time, 13:00 noon Philippines Time.
For ITB issued by established offices outside HQ:
UNESCO - Office of the Director
Jalan Galuh II No. 5, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta 12110
SEALED TENDER - DO NOT OPEN
ITB Ref: JAK/ITB/20/ED/001
Closing Date and Time 31.12.2020 & 12:00 noon Jakarta time & 13:00 noon Philippines time.
This letter is not to be construed in any way as an offer of contract. Your bid could, however, form the basis for a contract between your company and UNESCO.
Bidders are kindly requested to acknowledge the receipt of the ITB using the Intention to Bid Form on Annex IV.
For and on behalf of UNESCO:
Shahbaz Khan, Director and Representative, UNESCO Jakarta